REIMAGINING POSSIBILITIES FOR FUTURE
We believe in providing opportunities for innovating, experimenting, and empowering the lives of many which are driven by out of the box thinking. We strive to build possibilities for people who dare to dream big.
MAKE SOME FRIENDS AND A FEW MEMORIES
Proposal and Design Manager
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of Zero liquid discharge specifically various Evaporation systems.
- Knowledge of water and waste water treatment will be added advantage.
- Able to understand enquiry & tender & risk associated.
- Knowledge of Evaporation technologies like MVC, MEE, MVRE, ATFD etc is MUST.
- Knowledge of effluent treatment equipment such as ASP, UASB, MBR, MBBR etc.
- Knowledge of UF & RO system.
- Able to provide optimized treatment scheme.
- Should be able to do design and estimation independently.
- Good communication skill to discuss with technology suppliers.
- Good interdepartmental communication skill.
- Technical proficient to handle technical meeting with client & consultant.
- Should have experience in handling tenders for PSUs, Municipal corporations, Power Plants etc.
- Should have experience in handling tenders with consultants like EIL, TCE, DCPL, Mecon, Fitchner, Saipem, MND, etc.
- Should have working knowledge of all national and international applicable codes in water and waste water domain.
Nature of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 2-3 process and design engineers
- Read & understand tender/ enquiry and plan for tender submission activities.
- Decide/review/approve treatment scheme
- Decide/review/approve Design the plant
- Prepare technical offer includes scope of supply opex, battery limit, process description, P&ID, layout, HFD etc.
- Prepare BOQ for costing, send enquires to vendor, coordinate with vendor& purchase department and provide optimized cost for the plant.
- Attend technical closure meeting with client & consultant.
- Post order work such as BEP preparation coordination with engineering and Project Department.
- Review of Equipment layout for MEE, MVR system.
- Review of vendor offers for key components of evaporation system like PHE, TVR, Vacuum system, PRV, PSV, Pusher centrifuge, basket centrifuge, axial flow pumps etc.
- Review of equipment GA drawing prepared as per ASME, TEMA standards.
- Review of detailed fabrication drawings for Shell and Tube type Heat Exchanges, Calandria, Flash Vessel, Condensate port, ATFD, Salt settler tank etc.
- Basic operational knowledge of PVElite software for equipment design.
- Operational knowledge for operating CamCal software.
- Commissioning support for the site team.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Roles and responsibilities
- Minimum Experience in Water/ Waste Water Treatment Industries – 5 Years.
- Education: – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Chemical. Environmental Engineering.
- Required Sales Engineer to promote our range of offerings in Waste Water Treatment and ZLD.
- Executing cold visits for Business Development.
- Building Relationships with new clients. Also maintaining existing clients by regularly visiting.
- Client meetings for the Technical & Commercial Discussions and to develop professional relationships.
- Preparing Process Flow Diagrams.
- Executing Lab Trials & Plant Trials at the clients site.
- Visiting for the Plant Review /Site visit of the Client.