REIMAGINING POSSIBILITIES FOR FUTURE
We believe in providing opportunities for innovating, experimenting, and empowering the lives of many which are driven by out of the box thinking. We strive to build possibilities for people who dare to dream big.
MAKE SOME FRIENDS AND A FEW MEMORIES
Sr. Engineer – New Technologies & Partnerships
Arvind Envisol Limited, a 100% subsidiary of USD 1.3 billion Arvind Group of Companies,
provides technology driven solutions to Environmental sustainability problems. Arvind Envisol
is serving wide range of application areas such as Water treatment, Waste Water treatment,
Industrial Zero-Liquid Discharge systems, Solid waste treatment, and Industrial Sludge
With more than 38 in-house patents, we are transforming the waste water and solid waste
treatment space. We believe in challenging the status-quo and delivering better outcomes to our
global customer base. Our strong focus on innovation implies we are constantly looking out for
the ground-breaking technologies which will define the future trajectory of the sectors we operate
Arvind Envisol is setting up a state-of-the-art Piloting Centre with a capacity to run about 12-15
different pilot plants simultaneously with a sole aim of validating the techno-commercial
viability of the promising waste-water treatment and ZLD technologies from across the world.
The viable applications thus developed at this piloting centre would aid in faster adoption of
some of these new technologies in the commercial market.
Arvind Envisol offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers,
and competitive compensation.
Manage end-to-end new technology piloting including: understanding new technologies,
estimating pilot plant Opex, generating P&ID, BoQ for pilot plants, assisting PR generation,
validating technical quotes, Project Management, Erection, commissioning, troubleshooting of
pilot plants, supervising operators team, single point of contact between client and Envisol,
generation of log-sheets and lab reports, analyses of results, and delivering techno-commercial
feasibility reports with clear conclusions.
As a Senior Engineer New Technologies & Partnerships, you will:
- Report to the Sr. Manager of New Technologies & Partnerships Division working on augmenting Envisol’ s portfolio of differentiated technology offerings
- Collaborate with Envisol’s departments including Process & Proposal, Design, Procurement, Project team to accomplish the task at hand
- Own end-to-end responsibility of delivering New Technology Pilot Plant and associated trials
- Communicate and collaborate with the client’s technical and management teams
- Lead a team of plant operators and work independently to deliver timely results
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- 2-7 years of relevant work experience in a technical role within space
- Travel to customer sites as necessary (30-40% of time) Eligibility Requirements:
- Growth focussed self-motivated individual with deep hunger to learn new things by getting the hands dirty
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required (30-40% of time)
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / PhD in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or environmental engineering, from an accredited university or college
- Technical experience in one or more areas of process, proposal, or design, commissioning of electro-mechanical plants.
- Strong technical aptitude, including knowledge of applicable engineering tools
- Ability to interface effectively within the organization and with external customers
- Comfort with ambiguity and fragmented work
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and troubleshoot problems
- Demonstrated ability to drive pilot projects to completion
- Strong customer orientation and external focus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Arvind Envisol Limited; Ahmedabad; Gujarat