ADVANCED OXIDATION SYSTEM
Ozone is introduced in the treatment process to destroy microorganisms and degrade organic pollutants. Ozone gas (O3) is formed by passing oxygen through a high voltage electric field. Nowadays ozone is the widely used disinfectant after chlorine.
Features of Advanced oxidation system
- Compared to chlorination ozone has greater disinfection power against microorganisms like bacteria and viruses.
- Due to oxidizing properties of ozone, it reduces the concentration of iron, manganese, and, sulphur. It forms insoluble metal or elemental sulphur and reduces or eliminates taste and odour problems.
- By performing coagulation and chemical oxidation, organic particles and chemicals are eliminated.
- It has a very strong oxidizing power with a short reaction time.
Feature of EnviOxy
- EnviOxy is a strong anti-oxidant which works both as an oxidant and coagulant for wastewater treatment.
- It has an ability to reduce colour, COD, BOD, TSS, Turbidity and Hardness in a single step treatment.
- It can work at very high COD and high TDS waters e.g. dye bath, RO reject samples etc.
- It has a minimum sludge generation which lowers the sludge disposal cost.
- It can be designed in any size to meet the requirement of the customer.
- It is a compact system compared to conventional ETP system. EnviOxy is the least expensive and most effective treatment option which can be used with any kind of influent
- Industrial effluent treatment plants (ETPs / CETPs)
- Sewage treatment plants (STPs)
- Dyestuff, pigments manufacturing
- Textile industry
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Pulp, paper and printing industry
- Food and food processing industry