Position Detail : Electrical Maintenance in Charge
Department : Operation & Maintenance
Reports to : Plant manager
- Maintain high safety standards in operation and target to achieve zero TRIR, reporting of Near Miss/Incidents and Safety observations.
- To ensure 100 % compliance of operation as per Safe Operating Procedure.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment’s, components, and installations.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a break down.
- Ensure that equipment’s are in good working order so as to prevent disruption of activities.
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings.
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components.
- Keep record of all stock and supplies of spares.
- Perform energy audit and recommend alternative source of energy.
- Should be able to read and interpret all kinds of drawings related to electrical.
- Assists in preparing annual budget.
- Should be able to maintain transformers & DG.
Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma / BE – Electrical
- Minimum Experience :- 6 Years