Position Detail : Deputy Plant In Charge (ETP / STP – UF – RO – MVRE – MEE Plant)
Department : Operation & Maintenance
Reports to : Plant Manager
- Maintain high safety standards in operation and target to achieve zero TRIR, reporting of Near Miss/Incidents and Safety observations.
- To ensure 100 % compliance of operation as per Safe Operating Procedure.
- Ensure operation of plant as per design.
- Ensure effective implementation of SOP for all the plants.
- Maintain the operation documentation of all the plants.
- Guide operators in preparation of daily generation and consumption of water and chemicals.
- Shall be fully conversant with plant operation in shifts with hands on experience on scada.
- Reports weekly, daily and monthly to head office.
- Organize the use of manpower in better utilization.
- Trouble shooting of ETP / STP – UF – RO – MEE Plant
- Effective monitoring of dosing system.
- To prepare the standard operating procedure of all the plants.
- To verify monthly PM schedule.
- To ensure documentation system in compliance.
Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma / Bsc / BE – Chemical – Mechanical
- Minimum Experience :- 6 Years